Vans Or No Vans

As a 7th grader and a middle school er, we start to actually care about what we wear (we all know that our moms used to dress us). But today is about shoes, specifically Vans. I as one person love to wear vans, almost everyday I wear my red vans to school and basically everywhere I go, but I know some people who don’t like to wear vans. Some people may say that they don’t wear vans because they are bad for running in or they might say that they are uncomfortable. But right now I want to focus on the good things about Vans because I love mine. Vans are comfortable and stylish at the same time, as they match with basically every outfit. Vans can be worn for very long, I used to have a pair of vans that I wore for 3 years (yes, they were the only shoes I had, but STILL I find Vans quite comfy). The last reason is that Vans aren’t expensive. Sure if you want, you can spend $300 on a pair of shoes, and yes they look nice, but is that really worth it? Vans can provide the same style and comfortableness, without the $280 extra!