1. My favorite Christmas song is Last Christmas by Wham! Click HERE to listen.
2. The best Christmas treat is a french silk pie my uncle makes for Christmas eve.
3. To me, the best Christmas movie is probably How The Grinch Stole Christmas.
4. During Christmas, my sister, me and all my cousins have a gingerbread house building competition and usually me and my cousin get 2nd place and my sister and my other cousin get first (my sister bakes a lot).
5. For Christmas, I really want polaroid camera because my sister has one, but she never lets me use it.
6. Around the Christmas time, me and a some other kids go to an old person home and play Christmas songs for them, but we can’t do that this year because of covid :(.
8. This year, I’m getting my 6 year old cousin a giant squishamellow because she really likes those and she has like a million so.
9. A fact about Christmas is that Santa Claus didn’t always dress up in red and white, in fact, it was originally tan colored.
10. A Christmas memory I have is when I was at school (elementary) and there is a giant hill on the playground, and kids would make giant snow balls, and one time a kid pushed the snowballs down the hill and one of the snowballs smashed into someone, it was really funny.
These are some TV shows I watched when I was younger, I hope you enjoy :). 1. Bubble Guppies, I loved this show! It practically raised me, I kinda hated the intro though. 2. Mickey Mouse, I feel like everyone … Continue reading →
Since this is my free write and I have basically nothing to write about, I’m going off and writing about may favorite animal, hedgehogs. Hedgehogs are one of the most adorable things in the whole world, they are definitely up there with baby chicks, pandas, and all those cute animals too! My friend has a hedgehog and his name is Wilbur, he is so cute! I’m trying to convince my parents to get me a hedgehog, but I don’t think that’s gonna happen because my dad wants a cat. Well it’s kinda of a tie for my favorite animal, it’s in between bunnies and hedgehogs. Especially baby ones, they are just adorable! If I got a hedgehog, I would name it pancakes, I mean if I got any pet, it’s name would probably be pancakes because I love pancakes and I think it’s a cute name for pets.
My name is Samantha, Samantha means Lord Heard in Hebrew, it also means flower in Greek. I got this name because my mom thought it was pretty, and parents agreed that if I was a boy. my dad would name me, but if I was a girl my mom would name me. I like my name even though it’s kinda long, so I just have my friends and my teachers call me Sam! Although, I really hate it when my friends call me Sammy because I don’t like that name (no offense to all the Sammys out there thought).
1. Mint cookies and cream, I love this flavor so much. I will eat this kind of ice cream everyday, because mint and cookies and cream are my tied to favorite flavors. Mint cookies and cream is obviously my favorite!
2. Chocolate, I love some good old chocolate ice cream! It’s so good!
3. Rocky Road, Rocky Road is an amazing ice cream flavor. I know a lot of people would disagree with me, but I like it!
4. Salted Caramel, normally I don’t really love anything with caramel. But this flavor is really good!
5. Vanilla, I’m sure everyone can agree with me, vanilla is just a general good flavor!
6. Cookies and cream, like I said in my first flavor, I really like cookie and cream because I love oreos!
7. Chocolate chip cookie dough, I just really love chocolate chip cookies!
8. Oreo, I have never met someone who doesn’t like oreos!
9. French vanilla, I mean, it’s just a better version of vanilla!
10. Anything Ben And Jerry’s! Ben And Jerry’s is a really good ice cream brand in general!